Help, me.

Тема в разделе "Объявления администрации и технические вопросы", создана пользователем Damon, 8 фев 2018.

1. Damon

Damon Новый участник

Hello, dear Overcoming-X team,

First of all, I could not post in any other subforum, so I'm posting here. Excuse me.

I was gay until I decided to change. Over a course of last year, I felt changes since I almost* didn't practice any homosexual activity. But I need to educate myself more on this topic. I am student and can't afford to buy books. I'm looking for online versions but cannot find. The ones I found on your website are in Russian. I speak a little Russian but not enough for such strict topic. Can you, please, send me English version of books which can help me overcome homosexuality? Or maybe forum in English? I'll be obliged to you.

Gerard J. M. Van Den Aardweg - The Battle for Normality: A Guide for (Self-)Therapy for Homosexuality

John Corey - Whaley Highly Illogical Behavior

Alex Iantaffi - How to Understand Your Gender: A Practical Guide for Exploring Who You Are

Joe Dallas - Desires in Conflict: Hope for Men Who Struggle with Sexual Identity

Alan Medinger - Growth into Manhood: Resuming the Journey

Joseph Nicolosi - A Parent's Guide to Preventing Homosexuality

Richard Cohen M.A. - Coming Out Straight: Understanding Same-Sex Attraction

Or any other related book, forum, resource, etc.

Thank you in advance.

Последнее редактирование: 8 фев 2018
  2. AnxiousDesire

AnxiousDesire ПО͘МОГ͝И҉ М̀Н͝Е͘.҉.̨.

Welcome to the forum! I'll try to find those books. If I find something, i'll send them via PM.

Damon нравится это.

Поделиться этой страницей